Hi

I've been trying to contact Jari by email but have not been able to
get any kind of response in more than 3 months. The FinaleTips.Nu
website has been hosted free of charge on my server for the last
couple of years without any problem, but the forum has not been
updated in a while and is now attracting spam of a rather unsavory
sort, along with multiple automated signups.

As a result, and in view of the fact that I have not been able to
contact jari, I have had to close the forum to new signups, which is
not something that give me particular joy, but I hope the Finale
community can see why this has to be done.

If anyone knows what has become of Jari, or how I may contact him (as
email does not seem to be getting through) I would be grateful if you
would contact me off list.

Regards

Simon Troup
Digital Music Art