dhbailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ken Moore wrote:
>> Please will you tell me the place in the WinFin 2004 UI >> that allows me to
set the size of the handle square.
I did want to point out that MakeMusic have finally included that option in the Program Options dialogue (Finale2007) although I don't know when they added it. It is certainly missing in Fin2004.

At last, a feature of F2007 that I would use!

F2004, which is what I currently use, may be in the trough of this capability: some kind person on this list described how to set the size in an F2000 parameter file, but the file names seem to be different in F2004, and I have yet to find the right place to change.

--
Ken Moore