Hi all:

On Finale 2005, I've extracted my orchestral parts; and after spending
much time on getting them looking the way I want them, I discovered
that I didn't transpose my brass and timpani to their proper keys, but
left them in C Major. I did this because it's easier to do proofing
with the original manuscripts. But now I need to get the timpani up to
D Major, but I can't seem to find a way to do this?

I know in the score view, you can right click on the staff name and
get to the menu to tranposing menus there, but what can I do with
these parts?

Thanks much in advance,
Kim Patrick Clow