Chris,

Not so. In your web browser, you can just right-click (or control- click) on any MP3 link and choose "Download Linked File."

You only need QuickTime Pro to save the file from inside the QuickTime Player interface, but there's nothing stopping you from downloading the MP3 from your web browser.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]