From: Hans Swinnen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 06 februari 2007 10:03:57 GMT+01:00
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Page margins

You can realise it:

either if you like the method inserting a blank page, but thereafter you have to go to Page Layout > Redefine pages > all pages and delete the blank page;

or -and that's what I'm doing yet for years- is go to Options > Page Format > Score and switch the numbers from right and left page margins. Save those settings in a library (Page Format) and load them every time as you need them.

I'm sure Finale doesn't regognize page numbers…!

Hope this helps,

Hans
=====