"Fisher, Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]I've had nothing but headaches with both Media Center and WinXP HOME. You can't print on a network
using HOME and you have to do a bunch of registry
wizardry to get Media Center do do much of anything
useful.

I don't like Windows XP and I don't use Media Center, but Windows
Networking allows me to use the laser printer on my wife's PC, both PCs
running under XP Home Edition.  Our router is a Linksys ADSL Gateway,
that also gives access to broadband for these and one other computer.

--
Ken Moore