At 01:41 PM 2/6/2007 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>anybody out there know anything about MusicPress (from the software
>company in Vermont)?

Formerly available. I have it. I wrote the last documentation for it, as
far as it got.

It is very different from Finale. The last version is fully functional
under OS9, Midi doesn't work under OSX and I believe it doesn't work at all
on Intel Macs (just repeating here). It still works under WinXP, but don't
know about Vista

The results are very nice, but it's not musical -- it's quite graphical in
approach, and its Midi input was quite rudimentary at last update.

Contact me off-list (only, please) for more info.

Dennis