Hi Allen,

Can I send you a couple of files so that you can help me determine if my problem is related to my system, or some corruption of my files, or if it is MM's?

I'd like to send a Document Options Library (I may have to put a .mus extension on it to attach it - not sure, but you can remove it on receipt) and a 2007 document that has those options already loaded, so that you can see if you get the same results loading the library again - all kinds of changed fonts. I can put them on a server, if you don't want to share your email address.

I am trying to communicate with Ryan at MM about this, but I don't get a real acknowledgment that the problem exists. I could use some help.

Thanks,

Chuck