Johannes Gebauer wrote:
On 09.02.2007 dhbailey wrote:
Really? I have never heard that -- I always thought that an EPS was a vector graphics format and as such everything was described digitally, leaving no room for differing "interpretations."

As far as graphics are concerned, yes, but it includes fonts. This has been the problem with EPS creation from Finale Win for years, I hear (haven't you heard the endless discussions?), and even EPS on Mac is not free of such problems.

Johannes

I've known there were problems with EPS but I hadn't known that the fonts were the issue -- I had thought it simply didn't work to export a graphic.

I'm glad I don't work with EPS files then.  :-)

--
David H. Bailey