Carl Dershem wrote:
Bob Florence wrote:

Hi All:

The piece I am working os in 6/4 from bar 1 to bar 192.
It then changes to 3/2 from bar 193 until the end. At bar 231 the saxes become out of sync with the brass. There are 2 altos, to tenors and 2 baritones. The saxes are out of sync as a section. This has happened 3 times. When I begin work in the morning, I always save what I am working on as the title and the date. I have only had this happen with Finale/Mac 2007 a and b.

I'm glad I have no deadline as it is quite a chore to fix the problem.

Thanks for any help.

Bob Florence

How far out of sync?

Only on playback, or are the actual notes shifted?

cd

The actual notes are shifted.

BF