I've got a strange problem.

I have edited a file from 2002 in FinMac 2006c, and I am at the very end of the operation, laying out the score.

I can't change the bottom system margins of any system in the score. They are all set to zero, according to the window, but the bottom right handle is about 1.75 inches below the lowest system and obstinately refuses to be raised any more. It is exactly as if there are two extra staves that I can't see, but I can't find any tool that recognises that there are more than seven staves (what I can see.) File Maintenance finds no problems with the integrity of the doc, and Sort or Respace does nothing.

I know if all else fails I can copy the contents to a new file and most likely the bug will not be copied to the new file, but that is a lot of work considering I am in the home stretch. Any ideas?

I seem to be the only one this happens to. Or maybe I just edit old files a lot, so it happens more.

Christopher