I'm pretty verse in Finale '06, but there are a few things I still cannot
figure out:

I am extracting parts for a jazz chart, and when I plant a 1st and 2nd ending
with a repeat, the rests do not come out correctly when I extract the parts.
For example, in a trombone part, it has four bars of rest (2 bars of rest, and
then I'd like the 1st ending to extend over two bars), yet what appears is
THREE bars of multimeasure rest, then one whole rest bar under the first
ending.  I need it to appear as a TWO bars of multimeasure rest, then another
two bars of multimeasure rest with the first ending above it (repeat at the end
of that set), and then the second ending (there is no problem with this).  Can
anyone help?

- P. Sheehan