> develop your own fonts.

Here is something that I have not spent a lot of time with, as most of the
time clients have certain preferences I respect.

yeah it's just a suggestion; in those jobs where you have all control over the look of the work and provide only PDFs it will bring your work up to another level; if you are providing finale files to the client at the end, best to go with commonly-available fonts, unless you have a special agreement with the client. i have on occasion used times new roman (barf) and arial (ack) as well as the standard music fonts.

yes, it was jef

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com