I think you're catching on. This kind of humor is quite common on this list. I think we're all a little punch drunk after staring at little dots and lines. Besides, we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously. :-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Not the 4 chord, silly; Intravenous (IV's, as in intensive care. Speaking
of which, do they play muzak in the ER, too?)