I never took 2K6 off the machine, and I didn't uninstall 2K7 as I intend
to start installing the revs until I can get it to work well, but there's
no way to rescue your 2K7 docs and get them to open in Fin 2K6, as far as
I know. I don't think saving in 2K7 as an ETF file will work either.
Anyone have any insights here?