Darcy,

I'm currently working on a project (a very graphics-intensive beginning band
method book) in Finale 2003 in MacOS 9.2 on my G4 TiBook because the text
line spacing and imported eps graphics are completely unusable in any
version of Finale OSX -- even in classic. The worst offender is the imported
eps graphics. They print out fine, but on screen in page view they are
garishly reversed with big black rectangles surrounding white images, the
black background obliterating any overlapping text or music. Apparently, MM
never fixed this bug so I continue to work on this project in an older
version in an older OS, backing up my work using Adobe Acrobat 5.

There is definitely something to be said for keeping an older computer
around in order to be *completely* backward compatible.

Brian