At 08:34 PM 2/25/2007, you wrote:

I recently updated to Finale 2007c (from 2007b). Now deleted or hidden measure numbers, including first number in region, show on screen, although they do not print.

select all (or specific) measure numbers and ctl-click (mac) for contextual menu: reset to default or something like that.

if that doesn't work... hm. very peculiar.

Well restore defaults (or according to ....region) works for measure 1, but not in places where numbers were specifically deleted.

This is happening with new files as well as files that were created in Finale 2007a, completed and sent for publication with no problems. But when I open them in 2007c, the measure numbers have returned, although they do not print.

Dan

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com

Daniel Carno
Music Engraving Services
Quality work in Sibelius, Finale, and Score
4514 Makyes Road
Syracuse, New York 13215
(315) 492-2987