Thanks, Johannes. I had been eyeballing a few of these recently. Does anyone happen to know what the average life-span of one of these is in terms of page count? I've found several on eBay with prices ranging from $250-$350 but with page counts of 200k and upwards.

If this is getting too off-topic for the list, please feel free to respond off-list.

Thanks again,
Brennon Bortz