"Kaspertheater" or "Kasperletheater" is a puppet show with small dolls
wrapped around the players hand, what means three of his fingers move head
and the two arms of the puppet. It's a very famous childrens game, maybe
found in every home of german families.

Pictures:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaspertheater

Oliver

>And where I wrote in my previous post:  "a Kaspertheater is a theatre
>show with from outside manipulated dolls" I would thinking on a "Puppet
>on a string", bot there are other methods for playing this kind of
>theater.

these would be marionettes, no? although i'm not sure if the term would be
used (in english) in this context, probably puppet show is the right term.

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com