TGTools > Misc > Custom Chord Styles

Hans
===
On 07 mrt 2007, at 14:52, Marcello Noia wrote:

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I did not find anything in the manual. I need to write some simple exercises for sax students putting on every note its name in Italian. I need to put it as a chord symbol because the exercise has to be repeated in all keys, so I need to transpose the first in the other 11 keys.

How do I transform the standard C-B-E and so on in DO-RE-MI using the english symbols on the keyboard anyway? The sol-fa style does not suite my needings.

Thanks for replies

You will excuse me for any typo's due to a visual handicap.