Excellent advice and not far from the excellent advice of John Howell below ("a simple letter of understanding, from you to her, including the points you discussed verbally and agreed to"). You both suggest something informal, in writing, that shows for her heirs that she was in agreement and in understanding at this time. Yours is an inviting approach. The grant part for a new written document would not be available right now from the state, but could be later. I could invite her further collaboration on this, certainly. Also, I was just writing Finalelister Vern Graham in a private message last night. that this makes me realize that this woman's singing should be brought to the attention of whomever is doing Alan Lomax's work these days, if anyone.

Thanks

Ray