This has happened to me, in FinMac 2005. I didn't use 2006, and haven't done a project yet in 2007. The culprit turned out to be smart tuplets, which caused tuplet numbers and brackets on occasion to disappear at random when exporting for printing (pdf or eps). Whenever this has happened to me, I would convert the offending tuplets to not "smart" and they suddenly show up. Then I would carefully proof that page to make sure some other tuplet didn't disappear. At least, with pdf or eps, once you've got it right, it stays that way exactly.

David Froom