Michael,
It sounds to me like you have two separate page numberings going, the one (page "11") set in "frame attributes" to "one page only" , the other somehow automatic ("number pages beginning with page 2"). Try selecting the "11", then setting the "frame attributes" to "all pages", which should continue the "11"-numbering on page two, then click on and erase the "2" on page two.
This may help ...
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de