On Mar 21, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

The notes have all been carefully spaced, but the composer wants the the lower noteheads on the stems to be 75% the size. I can't seem to reach them with the percentage tool, and don't find anything the Frame Attributes that
specifies size.

The "Note Detail" box in Frame Attributes indicates that there is some specification for the note, which could be a reduced notehead or any of several other alterations. Unfortunately, you don't have access to what the alteration is. (Or if you do, I don't know how to get at it.)

You can, however, turn it off. So if for some reason you've got notes with reduced heads and you want to restore them to normal, you can do that by clearing the Note Detail in the Edit Frames window.

mdl