At 01:38 PM 3/22/2007, Kim Richmond wrote:
>    I had already gone to Manage Parts and the Tuba part is in the list
>(on both sides).

Just to be clear: If you open Manage Parts, select Tuba under Linked Parts, and click on the Edit Part Definition Button, does Tuba show up under Staves and Groups in Part (the middle listbox)? If not, then you need to select Tuba under Available Instruments and click the Add to Part button. If it's already showing under Staves and Groups in Part, then I don't know what's going on.

>    Solution? besides actually extracting the part?

Extracting won't help you, since all extraction does is save to a separate file whatever is in the Linked Part.

Aaron.