Mark D Lew wrote:

On Mar 22, 2007, at 9:43 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

[answering John Howell]

Am I the only one to whom this discussion seems equivalent to medieval theologians arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? (And why the head, anyhow, when dancing on the point would take much more skill?!!!)

I always thought the argument was about the point...

The earliest references actually say the point of a *needle*. I'm not sure how that evolved to the head of a pin.

The Angel's Union kept complaining about the point being bad on their bunions.

cd
--
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dershem/#
http://members.cox.net/dershem