I'm in the middle of a very long chart that originally had a D.S al Coda. But the page turns to go back were not workable so I'm going to write it straight through.

The chart involves a vocal line with "verse one" and "verse two" lyrics on the original D.S.. So I copied the music and lyrics to the new measures I attached to the end of the chart. So now of course I need to get rid of "verse two" in the first section and "verse one in the second section.

Is there a way to do this, with mass mover or a plug-in? If I just try and erase "verse one" in the added section, it erases them in the first section as well. I presume because I copied them there.

Mike Greensill

www.mikegreensill.com