I sure like the idea of MakeMusic including Bill's stuff.  Better in the
long run for the family, I would think.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Eric Dannewitz
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 3:29 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Chord symbol fonts

Very true. I got asked last night about the rehearsal font on a chart I
brought in. I was like "um....well....it's complicated, I'll let you know
about the status."

Which is what by the way? Nick and Vince are....whom?

It would be absolutely great to see MakeMusic buy up Bill's stuff and
include it in future versions of Finale....but perhaps that is a pipe
dream.....