Robert,

Seriously, for now you should really just use GPO Finale Edition for now (which is what MM is touting on their website). GPO Full for K2 is experts-only at this point and it is extremely buggy and does not work well with Human Playback. Even the installation process is laborious and time-consuming, and you most likely won't be happy with the results anyway.

Or *are* you using GPO Finale Edition? It's hard to tell from your message. You have to understand the difference between the two proucts -- GPO Finale Edition comes with Finale. GPO Finale Edition does not have the same problems as GPO Full. Provided you have downloaded and installed all the appropriate updates from MakeMusic, you should be able to use the Setup Wizard to add GPO instruments. If you can't do that, then I can't help you -- you need to consult MM tech support.

You might also take a look at the file "GPOHP Tutorial Supplement.pdf" found in your User Manual folder.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]