How about using a Staff Style.

J D  Thomas
ThomaStudios

On Apr 16, 2007, at 8:36 AM, Martin Banner wrote:

I am working on an edition of an 18th Century piece for men's choir, strings, oboes and horns in several movements. I am doing all four movements as a single file. The first two movements are in Bb major, with horns in Bb. Not a problem. However, the third movement is in Eb major, with horns in Eb. Is there a way to change the transposition for this third movement only, so that the horn part is written correctly (no sharps or flats in the key signature) and also sounds correct in playback? Of course, I want to be able to go back to horns in Bb for the final movement which is in Bb major.

Thanks,
Martin

Martin Banner