I thought I had done so by deleting the file "Finale 2006 Preferences" in my User > Library > Preferences folder. I confirmed that this took place by noting a brand new creation date on the new file Finale created when I started the program next... It didn't fix the problem. Is there a different preferences file hidden somewhere else?

--Brennon