Brennon Bortz wrote:
I've entered a bunch of music in scroll view, and then switched to page view. There should be around 25 pages of music, or so. But, when I switched to Page view, only 13 were available.
I don't see where anyone mentioned my solution to this issue, which I run into only infrequently: I select speedy entry, place the cursor on the last measure I can see, and press the right arrow key until I reach the end of the music. This generally causes the additional pages to display properly. This is also a technique I use to display text block on pages past the end of the current score, create new measures until I reach the page the text block is on, at which point I can access the text block attribute dialog box.

ns