At 12:34 AM 4/29/2007, Darcy James Argue wrote:
>And, as you point out, there's just no way selecting expressions from
>the list can ever be remotely as efficient as working with metatools

Personally, I feel sorry for Mac users who don't have the benefit of TGTools Expression Browser, which alphabetizes text expressions and can also group by font characteristics. Since all my dynamics are Maestro 24, and my tempo indications are 14 pt bold, and things like pizz are 12 pt, this has the effect of grouping similar *types* of expressions together.

If I ever had to go back to the Final expression dialog, I'd shoot myself.

Aaron.