[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"Bring  my goat!"

Are you sure you didn't mis-hear this - did put on his jacket  just after
this?

The show with the well paid goat was "White Horse Inn" at the Bolton  Octagon
Theatre over thirty years ago.

Other highlights of the show included  a 54 year old bassoonist using  his
plastic fork to flick bits of his sandwiches at other members of the  orchestra
during his bars rest and me groping the very attractive oboist during  her
solos (I should add that we knew each other very very well).

Ah, happy days,

Lawrence

lawrenceyates.co.uk