On May 11, 2007, at 10:30 AM, Pierre Bailleul wrote:

I don't know why my keyboard is changing automaticaly from time to time to azerty mode in qwerty mode only while I'm using finale?
Thanks for any enlightenment.
Pierre.

You are on a Mac, right?

Up in the menu bar where the the keyboard type shows (mine shows alternately US and Canadian, as I use those two layouts) select Open International, or else select International from the System Preferences.

You will see Input Menu Shortcuts. Mine by default are command spacebar and command-sh spacebar. If you hit one of these combinations by accident (only too easy to do!) then your keyboard shifts to the other mode.

You can turn these shortcuts off if you want. Click Keyboard Shortcuts, or else go to Keyboard and Mouse in System Preferences. About 3/4 of the way down you will see Input Menu. Uncheck both boxes. Done.

Hope this helps.

Christopher