[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[Finale 2002]

I would like to use a particular font for the title text.  It is not a
standard one, but one I downloaded and installed separately.  It works fine
in other programmes, like Word, and appears to work in Finale.  However,
having saved the file, on reopening it, the text appears as something
looking like Arial and when I go in to change the font, the name is blank. Is there something about the font sets used by Finale that is peculiar to
the programme?

I've never run into that problem. When you define the font, are you changing the default fonts in the Document Settings or are you merely selecting a particular font for a particular text box?

--
David H. Bailey