[Finale 2002]
I would like to use lozenge-shaped note-heads for a piece and wonder if
there is a way to set up Finale to use these as defaults.  I have entered
normal notes and then gone through each note shape, changing the heads as
required, but this is a long-winded process.  Also, the shapes in Finale
are not particularly good: the semibreve shape is a little too small.  Any
suggestions?

Further questions relating to this.

Is it possible to have the tails line up with the middle of the note-head,
not the side?
How about a repeat sign where the bar-lines only extend over the three
central stave lines.

I am aware there are medieval fonts available, but my need is not
sufficient to warrant the expense involved.

Regards,
Michael Lawlor