Time  shouldn't be a prob ... just play it in, up to tempo, of course.

Dean

On May 18, 2007, at 2:08 PM, Jonathan Smith wrote:

Recognise the music and chord text font?- it's Don Rice's Golden Age, unmistakable.

Jonathan

wish i had the kind of time this person has...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kotK9FNEYU

Dean M. Estabrook
http://deanestabrook.googlepages.com/home

Of all hoaxes, the one which is my most vexing bĂȘte noire on a quotidian basis, is the cereal box top which informs simply, "Lift Tab to Open." Then, "To Close, Insert Tab Here ." Yeah, right! In attempting to accomplish the first direction, not only the tab but also the slit intended to accept the aforementioned protuberance have both been irreparably disfigured and rendered dysfunctional. This debacle is then amplified by the misbehavior of the recalcitrant inner bag, which can not be unsealed sans mangling it, and hence, will not disperse its contents without exiting the box itself. All I wanted was a bowl of cereal.