At 02:20 AM 5/20/2007 -0700, Brian Williams wrote:
>All I can do is commiserate about how *LAME* Finale's
>graphic import ability has been in the last few versions.

Commiseration appreciated. The inconvenience level is increasing
dramatically, it seems, over the years. Finale is probably unfixable now
... it's been too long that they haven't addresses issues, while at the
same time adding features with their own bugs. I don't see a happy future
for it now. It's probably cooked, but I'll use Finale as long as it doesn't
fall into bits & pieces.

Remember how I was trying to do interwoven tuplets a few months ago in
Finale? And it was a nightmare of kludges? It turns out they can be done
easily in Lilypond just by duplicating the simple math used in the original
output file.

Guess it's time to learn Lilypond ...

Dennis