Hi Christopher,

Not sure I understand your problem here. Don't the TNR extended characters work on your platform? At the risk of telling you something, you already know, the 3 extended characters in TNR that produce 1/4 (type Alt-0188 with Numlock on), 1/2 (-0189) and 3/4 (-0190). For other fractions try one of the Garamond "Extras" fonts. These all work in the text expressions on my computer.

Good luck!

Dan Carno