There are specialized fonts available that allow the creation of fractions with the proper appearance (not just 1/2). The ones I have seen (and that I use) contain only numbers and slashes, with no other characters.

Andrew,

Can you supply any names of fonts? I might even have one, but I can't find any in the morass of fonts I have cluttering my system right now.

Christopher

They are TmsFB and TmsFE, both in complete families. Actually, the two fonts seem identical to me, and I'm not sure what the difference between them is supposed to be. Also, I have no idea where I got them.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://www.kallistimusic.com/