I've been trying to no avail to print a score to large (tabloid - 11x17) paper from Finale. I've tried adjusting the page setup, tried all sorts of stuff in the print dialog, tried all sorts of settings with my printer - all to no avail.

Setup is MacPro (Intel) running OS X 10.4.9 & Finale 2007c, printer is HP LaserJet 5200.

I laid the score out originally in landscape mode for normal letter- sized paper, but no matter what I do it still prints at that size on the larger paper. I even tried saving it as a PDF and then printing larger from the PDF file - that didn't work either.

Any thoughts?

- Bob