i am compiling a list of corrections that need to be done in these files to MM, and things to add, does anyone have things to mention? for years there have been a number of transposition, spelling, staff type and clef errors.

any instruments that are missing completely, or that are in the instrument list but don't appear in any of (or in the appropriate) instrumental groups menu?

also let me know about **common** ensembles that you think should appear in the ensembles.txt file (eg. lieder, piano trio)

can anyone tell me if the banjo is written transposed?

thanks,
jef

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com