Ken Durling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's the Little Prelude in d minor, BWV 935 - in the Henle edition it's the 3rd one in the 2nd set. What I'm looking
for is an elegant way to terminate the tied trill in bar 4-5.

I found no 3 of "Sechs kleine Praeludien", which seems to match your description,* in BGA Volume 36. This edition has no tie. The trill is entirely within the fourth measure and has a hook at the end, of the sort that indicates a note below the notated one, if my understanding of CPE Bach's book is correct, so I presume you have to end the trill on a G.

* BGA preceded BMV, so I hope I found the right one. The time signature is 3/8; the trill is on a dotted quarter A; the LH has 16ths in this measure.

--
Ken Moore