On Jun 6, 2007, at 5:29 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

Thanks for all the info, and the comments, Mark. I knew you'd come through for me!

Glad to help. And glad it all worked out for you. And yes, I understand stacking more than three verses in a special situation like that.

Left aligning the first syllable of every SYSTEM does indeed sound strange to me. I don't think I'd go so far as to call it "wrong", but I wouldn't call it "normal" either. To each his own, but that certainly wouldn't be my choice.

mdl