On Jun 8, 2007, at 3:47 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

Sibelius 5 has been announced. Looking at the new features briefly, I see they have added easy cue notes. Perhaps finally Finale will include such, too? I have been asking for it for years.

Huh? In the Plugins menu under Scoring and Arranging you have Add Cue Notes, which is just a fewer-featured example of TG Tools Parts>Add Cue Notes. What's the difference?

And Sibelius has finally added Scroll View (called Panorama), the equivalent of Staff Styles (for instrument changes), made the code Universal Binary, allowed advanced page layout, allowed Plugins to be undoable.... in short, it seems for once to be playing catchup with Finale, rather than vice-versa!

Christopher

(now, if only Finale had fewer bugs...)