well, just because they have new features doesn't mean they are
taking its users more seriously.

You know, this is just so off the mark on this point I had to reply.

it's not off the mark at all. i didn't say sibelius wasn't taking some users in the case of major bugs seriously; i said that using new features so simply as proof of sibelius taking its users seriously was not a sound argument.

I don't ever recall anyone posting similiar interactions with MakeMusic about any of their buggy software, much less correcting it.

you might want to look through the archives; numerous people have posted interactions with MM, and MM has in some cases made a serious attempt to resolve the issues. file overwriting is the one that springs immediately to mind as a major bug MM was actively attempting to deal with.

Meanwhile, what older version do you have to use with Finale to get hyphenation to work properly??

i think you are reading my post as pro-finale, which it wasn't at all.

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com