Christopher Smith wrote:

On Jun 8, 2007, at 4:06 PM, dhbailey wrote:

Such as making tech-support easier and friendlier for starters.

I don't know when you emailed tech support last, but they changed things a few months ago. It's through email now, and you don't have to give your mother's maiden name every time you want to ask a question. Quite a bit better than the labyrinth net interface they had before.

Sorry the guys they have working it don't seem to be quite 100 watts, though. And they will NEVER admit anything is wrong with the program! Just say, "Sorry, that's a bug. We know about it and will try to fix it in the next update." and we will calm down a lot.

Well, I'm glad they've changed that - I haven't needed finale tech support in recent months.

Too bad they can't get the human response any better.

Sibelius says that all the time, when it's true, and nobody on the Sibelius list ever gets angry over the tech support issues.

Wish I could say the same for the Finale list here.

--
David H. Bailey