On 08.06.2007 Aaron Sherber wrote:
It does look like it's the eqiuivalent of Fin2007's Add Cue Notes and then
apply the Blank Notation with Rests staff style, all in one pass.

(Though frankly, the limitations of this staff style in Finale are one of the
reasons I still do a separate parts score in Fin2007.)

Well, the way they advertise, not only will it work in linked parts (which, frankly, isn't the case in Finale, I have lost a lot of hair on this, and as soon as things get more complex there is simply no other option than to do a separate parts score), it also seems a lot easier than any of the plugin attempts in Finale, which I hate. Cue notes is what takes me most time in Finale.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de