Of course I know it's easy to change the setting each time I export a
graphic; but I have a lot of graphics in order to edit a music book. The
program don't keeps the settings.

2007/6/8, dhbailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Alberto Guzmán Naranjo wrote:
> I need help! When in graphic export selection: how tu set the default
Tiff
> resolution in 600 dpi. The program comes with 300 dpi.

I don't think there is a way to change this default.  But it's easy
enough to change it when you're exporting a graphic.

--
David H. Bailey

Alberto Guzmán Naranjo
Director Escuela de Música FAI - UV
Director Asociado Orquesta Filarmónica del Valle

"Historia Crítica de las Teorías de la Música y los modelos de Análisis
Musical"
http://escuelademusica.univalle.edu.co/